This is a Legal Agreement between you and Level 19 Apps Igor Kačmarčik PR, Serbia, Business entity ID 66084345 (referred to as “Level 19 Apps”, “we”, “our” or “us”).
Please read this Terms of service Agreement carefully. By accessing the adbiller.info website and/or using adbiller.info online application ("Service"), you are agreeing to be bound by all of the terms and conditions of this agreement. Level 19 Apps reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service at any time without notice. Any new features shall be subject to the most current Terms of Service. Continued use of Service after any such changes imply your consent to such changes. Violation of any of the terms listed below will result in the immediate termination of your Service account.
Limitations and exclusions of liability
• Nothing in these Terms of service will limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence; limit or exclude or or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation; limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law, or exclude any of your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
• You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability and/or the liability of our employees. Having regard to that interest, you accept that you will not bring any claim personally against any private person, individual or employee in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these Terms of service.
• You must provide your legal full name, your business name, a valid email address, and any other information requested in order to complete the signup process. The anonymous and/or semi-anonymous requests will not be processed.
• You can only have one account.
• You are fully responsible for the security of your account and password. Level 19 Apps cannot and will not be liable for any loss of information or security breaches that result from your failure to protect your login credentials.
• You are considered fully responsible for all content posted and all activities in your account. By making your content available through your use of the services, you grant a worldwide, royalty-free, non-excusive license to host and use your content.
• You may not use the Service for any illegal activities. You must not, throughout your use of the Service, violate any applicable laws in your jurisdiction, and this is including but not limited to copyright laws. Level 19 apps reserves the right to not authorize, and may terminate your use of the services based on any suspicion of your activities, business, product or services that are objectionable or promote, support or engage any kind of illegal activity.
• Level 19 Apps is not responsible for any of your content that you submit through the services.
The service is provided free of charge
• To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
• Level 19 Apps reserves the right to terminate any account for any reason at any time without notice. We also reserve the right to delete all content associated with your account.
• Level 19 Apps may refuse Service to anyone for any reason at any time.
• Level 19 Apps reserves the right to deny future service to anyone for any reason.
• You have the right to cancel your account at any time by selecting "Cancel my account" in the "My Account" section.
• After you terminate your account, your data will be automatically deleted from our active database as soon as possible and no later than 6 months, and from our backups within 3 months after that. Your content is irretrievable once deleted.
• We reserve the right at any time, with or without notice, to modify or discontinue the Service, temporarily or permanently.
• We reserve the right to discontinue the free service and offer the paid service as a replacement, upon 30 days notice.
• You cannot modify any part of the service at any time, with or without notice.
• Your use of the Service is at your own risk.
• The Service is offered "as is" and we make no guarantees concerning the availability or "uptime" of the Service.
• We have no responsibility or any kind of obligation to provide the user support.
• You acknowledge and understand that we use third party vendors to provide the necessary hardware, storage, and related technology required to run the Service.
• We do not guarantee in any capacity that the service will meet your specific needs or expectations.
• We do not guarantee that the service will be uninterrupted, secure or error-free, that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be definitively accurate or reliable at all times.
• We cannot guarantee that any errors in the Service will be corrected at any time.
• You explicitly understand and agree that we will not be liable to you in respect to any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control; any business losses; any loss or damage to profits, income, revenue or anticipated savings; any loss of use or production; any loss of management time or office time; any loss of business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill, any corruption of any data, database or software; any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage; any losses arising out of any acts or omissions of any hosting services provider, payment services provider or other third party services provider.
• Your sole remedy for dissatisfaction with the Service is to stop using the Service.
Copyright and Ownership
• Unless with explicit permission from Level 19 Apps, you agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service.
• All content entered by the user is copyright of that user. We claim no copyrights on user-generated content. We do not pre-screen any content but reserve the right to remove any content at any time without notice.
• We or our suppliers own the intellectual property rights to any and all protectable components of the Service, including but not limited to the name of the Service, artwork and end-user interface elements contained within the Service, many of the individual features, and the related documentation. You may not copy, modify, adapt, reproduce, distribute, reverse engineer, decompile, or dissemble any aspect of the Service which we or our suppliers own.
• We claim no intellectual property rights over the content you upload or provide to the Service.
• Though we reserve the right to do so, we have no obligation to remove content or accounts containing inappropriate, unlawful, or any otherwise damaging information.
• We may remove content and accounts containing content that we determine in our sole discretion are violating the terms of service.
• You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any payments and monetary transactions that occur through your use of the Service. You agree that we shall not be liable for any issues regarding financial and monetary transactions between you and any other party.
• Your use of the Service, including any content, information or functionality contained within it, is provided "as is" and "as available" with no representations or warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied, including but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You assume total responsibility and risk for your use of this Service.
• You agree not to resell, duplicate, reproduce or exploit any part of the Service without the express written permission from Media Masters d.o.o..
• You may not use the Service to store, host, or send unsolicited email (spam).
• You may not use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, or malicious content.
• If any provision of the Terms Of Service is held invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be impaired thereby.
• The Terms of Service outlines the entire agreement between you and Level 19 Apps and supersedes any prior agreements between you and Level 19 Apps including any prior versions of the Terms of Service.